24 Hour Flash Sale
Offer ends in:
Featured Item — Best Seller
B2BKing – #1 WooCommerce B2B and Wholesale Plugin
B2BKing is the complete solution for running a B2B store or B2B + B2C hybrid store with WooCommerce.
B2BKing takes care of everything, from basic B2B aspects such as hiding prices for guest users, to complex features such as tiered pricing structures, tax exemptions, VAT handling, and multiple buyers per account. From an extended business registration and separate B2B/B2C registration forms, to custom billing fields, an invoice payment gateway and negotiated price offers, B2BKing does it all.
Set up a versatile B2B store with a personalized, individual experience for each of your customers, or enhance your current B2C store with powerful B2B capabilities.
A short list of what B2BKing can do for your store:
- Hide prices for guests, hide the entire website, or replace prices with “Request a Quote”
- Set up different prices for different users or user groups
- Set up different discounts, minimum order thresholds, or free shipping requirements for different users or user groups
- Set up product visibility so that only certain users can see certain products
- Exempt certain users from tax, optionally based on a VIES-validated VAT ID
- Extend registration for B2B users and set up separate B2B and B2C registration forms
- Allow multiple users on one account, with complex permissions setup (e.g. permission to place an order, or view all account orders)
- Wholesale bulk order form (powered by instant, AJAX product search)
- Make personalized offers that only certain users or groups can access
- Enable purchase lists that B2B buyers can easily use to re-order and replenish stock
- Enable or disable payment methods and shipping methods based on user or group
- And much, much more.
B2BKing is compatible with any WooCommerce theme and has been tested with the most popular themes on the market today:
Flatsome, Porto, Shopkeeper, XStore, WoodMart, The Retailer, Electro Electronics, Bazar Shop, MayaShop, Savoy, Neighbourhood, Basel, Blaszok, Atelier, Legenda, Mr. Tailor, Aurum, WooPress, WooStore
1-Minute Animated Video Explainer
How does B2BKing compare with other wholesale plugins?
B2BKing is the most powerful wholesale e-commerce solution on the market today, with almost three times as many features as its competitors
+ a light and easy-to-use UI.
If you’re looking for a powerful, versatile solution, built to handle all the unique challenges of B2B e-commerce, B2BKing is the best solution ever created.
With a clear roadmap and vision, B2BKing is a long-term project with many more features already in the making. Buy B2BKing today and you are buying a powerful tool that will last you a lifetime, with incredible value for your current, and future projects!
B2BKing Reviews – From Our Amazing Customers
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
We’re excited to have you experience B2BKing. Over the next 7 days, if B2BKing isn’t the best fit, simply reach out!
We’ll happily refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.
Have a Question?
Contact our support team:
B2BKing Documentation is available online:
Demo is available for backend here:
Demo for front end (Website and My Account section)
Full Features List:
- Organize users in Customer Groups
Product Visibility Control
Product Category visibility:
Individual product visibility:
- Group-based visibility or individually set for each user
What you can achieve with this:
- Category-based, or individually set for each product
- If individually set -> Group-based visibility or individually set for each user
Product categories available to only specific customer groups
Specific products available to only some customer groups
Product categories available to only specific customers
Specific products available to only specific customers
Shipping Methods and Payment Methods
- Enable / Disable Shipping Methods by User or Group
- Enable / Disable Payment Methods by User or Group
Extended Registration and B2B Registration
- Create custom registration roles (e.g. B2B, Reseller, Individual Customer)
- On registration, user chooses role from dropdown
- Depending on the role chosen, user sees particular custom registration fields
- Set approval as automatic or manual for each role
- Automatically assign registration role to customer group
- 2 default roles: B2B and Individual Customer
Custom Registration Fields
- Choose from 8 different field types: text, number, textarea, telephone, select, email, date, file upload
- Set for which registration roles a field should be visible
- Set field as required or not
- Set field sort order
- Set field as editable after registration
- Set field label and placeholder
- Set billing field connection so that after registration “billing details” are automatically filled
- Ability to add custom field to billing/checkout
- Ability to make custom field billing-exclusive (not visible in registration)
- 10 default registration fields: company name, address, city, etc.
Special VAT Field (EU VAT)
- Add VAT in registration, billing, or both
- Make VAT visible only for some countries
- Option for automatic VAT VIES Validation
- Add VAT to billing/checkout
- Make VAT required or not
- Deep integration with “Tax Exemption”:
- Provide tax exemptions to users depending on whether they have a valid VAT
- Enable tax exemptions only for users in particular countries, depending on whether they are B2B or B2C
- For example: exempt Austrian B2B users with valid VAT, but not German users.
- Another example: B2B sellings: VAT can be applied for Italian customers, and not applied for EU and Extra-EU customers. B2C sellings: VAT can be applied for Italian customers and for EU customers but not applied for Extra-EU customers.
- Read more in the “tax exemptions” section.
Manual Account Approval
- Dedicated “Registration Data” section in each user’s profile in the backend
- View account details for each user prior to approval
- Download associated files prior to approval (e.g. company license).
- Approve or reject user
- If approve the user, choose which customer group to assign the user to
- Email notifications that a new customer needs approval/user account has been approved. See dedicated “Email Notifications” section.
Extended Billing and Checkout
- Extended billing and checkout through custom fields
- Sort users by Company, Group, Customer type (B2B/B2C), etc.
- Can view which users are main accounts and which users are subaccounts
B2B & B2C Hybrid Support
- Plugin status can be “B2B Shop” or “B2B & B2C” hybrid
- B2B features are hidden for B2C users
- Individual control over whether user is B2B or B2C
- Deep integration with other features:
- Integration with registration: allow user to register as either B2B or B2C
- Ability to require manual account approval for B2B roles and automatic approval for B2C roles
- Features like “Quote Requests”, “Offers” or “Conversations” can be available to only B2B users
- Separate B2B and B2C registration, either via dropdown, either completely via shortcode
- Enable only the components you need. Easily disable: bulk order form, conversations, offers, purchase lists, subaccounts
Guest Access Restriction
For guest users, ability to:
- Hide prices
- Hide B2B website entirely
- Replace prices with “Request a Quote”
- Built-in messaging system between admin and customer
- Conversations section added in “My Account” for each individual user
- 3 types of conversations: inquiry, message or quote request
- Deep integration with “Request a Quote” feature:
- Quote requests start a conversation and allow negotiation
- Deep integration with “Subaccounts” feature:
- Multiple users can participate in the same conversation
- If a subaccount has “conversations” permission, it can participate in account conversations
- Conversation status: new, open, resolved
- Website admin can also start conversations with users
- New conversation/new message email notification:
- Emails are only sent if messages have been unread for 10 minutes -> no email spam takes place
Offers allow you to give users/groups specific items with specific quantities and unit prices. For example: 1000 boxes at $0.1 unit price. You can give a user a specific offer, following a negotiation. You can also create seasonal or promotional offers and make them available to customer groups.
- Add an unlimited number of products to offers and set quantities and prices.
- Offers visibility:
- Group visibility
- Individual user visibility
- Offers section added in “My Account” for each individual user
- Each user sees only offers they have permission/access to
- Ability to add offers directly to cart and checkout from “My Account”
- Offers are ideal for negotiating with users
- Offers are ideal for creating seasonal or promotional bundles
Request a Quote
- Users can start quote requests from the “Conversations” section
- Users can start quote requests from Cart and ask for a custom quote for their current cart contents
- Quote requests are received by the website admin in the backend.
- Website admin is notified by email when a new quote request occurs.
- Quote requests open conversations and allow a discussion/negotiation between parties.
- Guest users can also request quotes and leave their emails to be contacted
- Users can create an unlimited number of purchase lists
- Users can add purchase lists to cart
- Save cart contents as purchase list -> “Save as purchase list button” extends cart buttons
- “Purchase Lists” section added to “My Account”
- Create purchase lists from My Account directly
- Create and modify purchase lists through Instant AJAX-powered product search form
Wholesale Bulk Order Form
- Instant AJAX-powered product search form
- Instant subtotal calculation
- Save bulk order form contents as “Purchase List” for later usage
- Modern, versatile, bulk order form design
- Shortcode allows you to add the bulk order form anywhere in the website
- “Bulk Order Form” section added to “My Account” by default
Multiple buyers per account (Subaccounts)
- “Subaccounts” section added to “My Account”
- Each B2B account can create and manage subaccounts for their company
- Subaccounts can access the same pricing and products as the main account
- Set permissions for each subaccount: view account orders, place orders, view conversations, view purchase lists, view offers etc.
- Set name, job title, phone number, email, username and password for subaccount
- Orders extended with “Placed by” column to show which user placed a particular order
- Account and multiple subaccounts can participate in the same conversations (if they have permission).
- Email notification to admin about a new customer
- Email notification to admin that a new customer needs manual review and approval
- Email notification to the user that their account requires manual review
- Email notification to the user that their account has been approved.
- Email notification to admin and user that there is a new conversation/message/quote request
Dynamic Rules System
Through dynamic rules, you can set: discounts (amount or percentage), fixed price, hidden price, free shipping, minimum and maximum orders (quantity or value), required multiples, tax exemptions, add tax or fee (amount or percentage).
Choose which products/categories a rule applies to.
Choose for which users or user groups a rule applies to. Can also choose: all registered users, all guest users, all B2B users, and all B2C users
Add conditions to each rule: total cart quantity and value, category quantity and value, product quantity and value.
Example: a “free shipping” rule can apply only if the user orders at least $1000 worth of product and at least 500 pieces.
This allows incredible versatility and full control over each individual user
Examples of things you can achieve:
- Different prices for different users for the same product: Mark sees $499 but John sees $399 for the same product
- Bulk discounts: pricing that gets lower as quantity increases
- Tiered pricing: X price for 1-100 pieces, Y price for 100-1000 pieces
- Minimum product quantity
- Minimum category quantity
- Minimum cart total
- Group-based free shipping: exclusive free shipping for certain customer roles
- Quantity discounts per customer group
- Minimum purchase threshold per customer group
- Hide prices for selected categories only
- Hide prices only for some products
For details about how “Dynamic Rules” work, see our dedicated article: Dynamic Rules
- Reorder button added to admin my account orders view
- Reordering adds a note letting the admin know that a specific order is a reorder of X order
Offline payment methods
- Tested with wide range of themes
- Compatible with top WooCommerce Envato themes: Flatsome, Porto, Shopkeeper, XStore, WoodMart, The Retailer, Electro Electronics, Bazar Shop, MayaShop, Savoy, Neighbourhood, Basel, Blaszok, etc.
- Compatible with WooThemes themes such as WooStore
- Working out-of-the-box with 99% themes out there
- 100% translateable, built in accordance to WordPress internationalization standards
- WPML Support
WordPress Multisite Support
- Support for configurations with two separate B2B and B2C websites, part of a WordPress multisite setup
Long-term vision and roadmap. Trusted B2B implementation.
We are committed to making B2BKing the leader in WordPress-based B2B e-commerce and SME B2B e-commerce.
B2BKing is a long-term project that we will be developing, supporting, and working on for the next 5 years at a minimum.
We understand the importance of trust and support, and aim to be working together with you to power B2B e-commerce all over the world.
We need your help to do this and you can assist us using the plugin’s dedicated “Feedback” section, to help us make B2BKing the best it can possibly be.
Next on our Roadmap:
- Company Credit system: provide lines of credit to high-value customers
Fixed issue with Registration Message only showing occasionally.
Improved Registration fields aesthethics
Fixed scroll issues with country in registration inside a popup (e.g. Flatsome theme)
Fixed Roboto loading issue
Database numbering change, custom posts now follow default WordPress numerotation
Added Multi-Select Support to Dynamic Rules
Added Show Discounts Everywhere option (currently only for simple products)
Fixed WooCommerce Dashboard Loading Conflict
Introduced "Discount name" option
Introduced ability to show discounts as "Sale Price", and display discount everywhere, not just in cart
Other bugs and fixes
Fixed VAT display bug in registration if shop sells to only 1 country
Fixed a bug with automatic user approval to groups
Added additional support and options for Multisite
Fixed VAT Validation bug for Greece (GR country but EL vat code was causing issues)
Most custom fields are now remembered in registration. If the user encounters registration validation errors, the user does not have to input everything again.
Improved Country and state selectors in Registration. New option Country+State introduced
Added "Select Multiple Roles' option to custom fields, so a field can appear for multiple roles.
Added registration roles sort order
Fixed bulk order form compatibility issue with hidden price rule
Better support for First Name and Last Name on registration
Added registration form only shortcode for better separation of b2b/b2c registration
Fixed hidden product visibility bug when product is accessed directly
Fixed an issue with product visibility default settings
Added "Guest Users (Logged Out)" in product visibility settings
Introduced a new Dynamic rule "Zero Tax Rule" and modified "Tax Exemption". Tax Exemptions are now user-based and show "excluding tax" or "including tax" based on user.
RTL Support for Front-End Introduced
Added Product Visibility Switch in Access Restriction Settings
Decimal Points bug fixes in dynamic rules
Bulk Order Form fixes: takes into account dynamic pricing rules + shop tax settings
Added WPML Support
Fixed several text domain typos
Registration Bug Fixed
Added B2B registration shortcode for full B2B and B2C registration separation