ColibriSM This is a modern platform for sharing media content, an analogue of social networks such as twitter, instagram.
ColibriSM is one of the best options for creating your own social platform.
Please look for questions here before asking them in the comments.
This script can be used for different purposes, for example, if you want to create a forum for yourself, or a media portal for news, or just a social network for people to communicate, you can find out more for yourself by testing this script in the demo version
ColibriSM Developed on native php code, without the use of any frameworks, with the exception of auxiliary libraries. As for the client side of the script, the developers used the most popular technologies like Bootstrap, jQuery, VueJS, and others
In order to test all the capabilities of ColibriSM, you need to register for a demo version of this script. Registration is very simple and won’t take you much time.
After registration, you will get access to the admin panel, however there will be restrictions that will only apply to the demo version
- [Added] User verification system
- [Added] Registration confirmation system
- [Added] User ban by admin system
- [Added] User privacy system
- [Added] Welcome page for guests
- [Added] Media files (Images, Videos) lazy loading system
- [Added] Sitemap creation system
- [Fixed] Previous several minor bugs
- [Fixed] Previous several minor bugs (URLs in posts, image extentions support, etc..)
- [Feature] function for changing the username specified during registration
- [Fixed] bug with drop-down menu on profile settings page
- [Fixed] bug with pop-up message on the home page
- [Fixed] bug with function of display language for the user
- [Fixed] bug with user gender difference (His/Her) In timeline
- [Fixed] bug with dropdown menu For mobile devices
- [Fixed] bug moving cover on user profile page
- [Fixed] Previous several important bugs
- Version 1.0.0 released on 21 May 2020.