Reflectory is an exciting endless level-base game in which touch the screen and draw the path for the player to move. The player will follow the path reflect the direction of it hit a reflect object or an obstacle. The goal of this game is you have to calculate the path including the reflection direction to make the player move over all the colored objects, not the black ones. In a level you have a limited number of draws, so you have to complete the level before you out of moves. The game is ready to release straight out of the box, and it can also be easily customized to make it even more engaging to your players. Supports for PC/Mac, iOS, Android, etc…!
This template is made with Unity C# and optimized for mobile devices. This template provides you a full-featured, ready-for-release game source code that you can customize and build your own game in no time!
- Addictive one-touch gameplay
- Smooth control, eye-catching flat graphics
- 50++ levels
- Very easy to add new levels with detailed instruction
- Easy to use built-in Level Editor
- Each level has a hint
- Watch ad to show hint or Revive
- Multiple ad networks: Admob and Unity Ads ready to use (banner, interstitial and rewarded video).
- Native share Android/iOS
- Facebook/Twitter share
- Commented C# code with detailed documentation
- Optimized for mobile
- Free-to-use assets (fonts, sounds, music, models, etc.)
- Ready to publish out-of-the-box
- Requires Unity 2019.2.0f1 or higher versions
- Xcode to build for iOS
- Please read the documentation for instruction on how to setup and reskin. Documentation is located at the path Assets/_Reflectory/Documentation. Thanks.