Note: This is a addon for Active eCommerce CMS.
The WhatsApp Business Platform Intergration addon for Active eCommerce CMS, gives medium to large businesses the ability to connect with customers at scale, using Cloud API and free messaging,
under WhatsApp Business Account (WABA) limits.
You can start conversations with customers, send customer notifications or infromation regarding actions that occur in your Active eCommerce CMS (Invoice generation, Proposals etc – Please check the full action list below).
It simply offers your customers a level of personalized service and provide support in the channel that your customers prefer mostly to be reached on: WhatsApp!
With our addon, you can send messages to customers and staff members of your Active eCommerce CMS, using cloud-based servers owned by Meta to host the WhatsApp Business API client.
Messages can be triggered under your specific rules, created using a selected trigger point, out of the most common Active eCommerce CMS’s functions (IE upon new order checkout).
Administrators can also send BroadCast Messages, massively to their Customers:
The Cloud API allows you to implement WhatsApp Business APIs without the cost of hosting of your own servers and also allows you to more easily scale your business messaging.
In order to send messages using the WhatsApp Business Platform you will need a name to be displayed in the WhatsApp messages seen by customers, a phone number associated with your business account, a WhatsApp Business Account, and a Meta Business Manager. The current Business Use Case Rate Limits can be found here.
- Available notifications for Order Checkout:
1) WhatsApp notification sent to Customer, upon order checkout.
2) WhatsApp notification sent to Seller, upon order checkout of the Customer.
- Available notifications for Delivery Status:
1) WhatsApp notification sent to Customer, upon order’s Delivery Status change.
2) WhatsApp notification sent to Seller, upon order’s Delivery Status change.
- Available notifications for Payment Status:
1) WhatsApp notification sent to Customer, upon order’s Payment Status change.
2) WhatsApp notification sent to Seller, upon order’s Payment Status change.
- Available notifications for Assigned Delivery Boy:
1) WhatsApp notification sent to Customer, upon order assign to the delivery.
2) WhatsApp notification sent to Seller, upon assign to the delivery.
- WhatsApp OTP:
Available for seller, staff, customers. A template must be mapped for it (by an admin) and every user can enable/disable OTP (a valid phonenumber is required)
Keep in mind that:
- A detailed logging area (please check screenshots) will help you debug possible issues when a message fails.
- You can skip verification of your Facebook App used for sending messages, but that would limit you to 50 free messages per day.
It takes only a few seconds to be installed and activated. Documentation is available online, in order to ensure that you will go smooth through installing/activating process.
If you have any questions, feel free to raise a support ticket at our support area.
Guys from support department will get back to you as soon as possible with a reply.
Note that absolutely no coding is needed! Just follow the instructions and be able to use our module in minutes.
-Compatibility enhancement: Active eCommerce CMS v7.9.0 (minimum requirement)
-New feature: WhatsApp OTP